BOARDING & GROOMING
Your Pet’s Home Away From Home!
At Pet Vet Family Pet Care Center, your pet is family. Why not leave your pet with family while you are gone? Our full service boarding facility has everything your pet wants and needs. Plus they will plenty of love from our caring boarding staff!
Our beautiful, spacious boarding facility has been upgraded to accommodate pets of all sizes and provide as comfortable a stay as possible. Your cat or dog will be cared for by a friendly face he or she is already familiar with while you are away.
Your pet will enjoy a number of amenities, including but not limited to:
- Individual housing
- Temperature-controlled areas dedicated specifically to either cats or dogs
- Multiple leash walking sessions for dogs, depending on arrival time
- Clean bedding and changed daily (more frequently if necessary)
- Cats have their own area away from the dogs to play and stretch their legs
- We can administer any medication or special care your pet needs
- Area equipped with televisions for our canine friends
- One-on-one playtime with our staff in our indoor playroom
- Snuggle and story time with our staff. Our staff will read a story book to your pet.
- Kong time option
Pet Vet Family Pet Care Center offers full pet grooming services for all sizes and breeds of dogs and cats. Proper grooming will keep your pet healthy and happy. Regular grooming with us also lets us evaluate the health of your pet’s skin, making it possible to spot potential problems for early treatment and care. Our salon has the latest products to ensure that your pet leaves looking and feeling his or her very best.
Requirements For Boarding/Grooming
We require that your pet is up to date on vaccination and fecal before boarding and grooming. When you make your reservation please make an appointment to get your pet up to date with:
1) DHPP vaccination
3) Canine Influenza vaccination
4) Rabies vaccine and fecal test.