1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. Please submit your payment through our secure online payment form. We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) checks and cash. All credit cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Pet Vet Family Pet Care Center understands this and may be able to
make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $200 Interest- Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Pets are family. When they get sick or hurt, we’d do anything to make them better. But that anything usually comes with a high cost. Scratch is a financing company that leverages online data to quickly assess risk, determine a credit rating, and assign appropriate interest rates. Upon approval, your vet is paid and your pet gets the care they need. There are no hidden fees or retroactive interest charges – just simple, affordable options for pet owners in need. Click the link to apply or learn more at www.ScratchPay.com.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .